Cobra Stiff Boom Cranes
General Body & Equipment has been a proud supplier of Cobra Cranes from Next Hydraulics based in Boretto, Italy for over 15 years. The Cobra Line of Truck Mounted cranes are designed and built from scratch rather than looking or taking inspirations from existing similar products available in the market today. Cobra Stiff Boom systems are made from one piece of high tensile, Swedish steel with a single robot produced weld. Combined with the famous hexagonal shape, produces a boom with exceptional strength and structural integrity, while maintaining the lowest crane weights in the industry. Cobras have proven themselves as reliable stiff boom truck mounted cranes all over the world since 1996. Each Cobra model includes:
- Anti-two block and empty drum wire rope stops
- Non-rotating, high-tensile winch wire ropes
- Overcenter valves on every cylinder
- Oversized and nitrated boom pins – distortion-free
- Polymeric wire rope sheaves – do not rust, seize or damage the winch’s wire rope
Have a look at the downloadable brochure to pick the model that is appropriate for your application or give one of General Body and Equipment’s knowledgeable representatives a chance to specify the correct model for your application.